Gift Guide: Give Joy with The Body Shop

I always give The Body Shop items during special occasions like birthdays and Christmas to family and friends who are really close to me. Why? Because I use it myself and I love it!

Below are some The Body Shop items I personally picked to help you with your Christmas shopping list...

shower gel/ bath lily set PhP195

It's about time to spoil your friends with bath & shower gel (60ml) and ultra fine bath lily in travel sized pack. Scents available are Strawberry, Shea, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Satsuma, Moringa & Sweet Lemon.


Bag for Life PP295

Save The World. Save A Child. This is perfect for your shopping buddy! All profits from the sale of this bag will go to the Children On The Edge Foundation.

FREE GIFT minimum purchase required

With every minimum purchase of PhP3500- Body Warmer; PhP2500- Hand Warmer.

Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist PhP795

And it's back! The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist is now on available at a discounted price of PhP495! That's PhP300 savings! My dad bought two of these the other day. I hope he gives one to me hahaha I suggest you give this to your sister who wants a little pampering after a tiring day ; )

 
makeover with Carissa O. Rodriguez (+639069008483) for the second time around

A trip to The Body Shop is not complete without a FREE  makeover ; p What are you waiting for? Go to the nearest store near you and ask for the Winter Trend Makeup.

Hand Cleanse Gel PhP195

Hand Cleanse Gel is a perfect little stocking fillers! Other perfect stocking fillers are Bath Lily (PhP195), Born Lippy Lip Balm (PhP195), Exfoliting Bath Gloves  (PhP250) and 100% Natural Lip Roll- On (PhP295).

Candied Ginger Hand Wash 250ml PhP495

For your tita, Candies Ginger Hand Wash is a practical and useful gift. Available in Cranberry and Spiced Vanilla too!

Cranberry lip balm 15ml PP295

Part of the seasonal collection, I am so excited that The Body Shop is bringing Cranberry Joy back especially the lip balm! The aroma of fresh berries is really irresistible!

Natruift Firming Serum 30ml PhP 1995

I gave Natrulift Firming Serum to my mom. New Natrulift skin care regimen is a natural alternative to retinol. The Pomegranate Extract is well- known for its firming and moisturizing properties. Using the Natrulift skin care range leaves skin plumper, firmer and smoother in just 4 weeks of continued use. I am hoping my mom will love this; p

I have so much gift ideas to share, so this will be a weeklong theme of my blog. I hope this second "Gift Guide" installment will be a huge help!